CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

''My Life as a Movie''

Plot summary: Deebo is a gangsta whose life in a danger. When he was sixteen he skipped high and started hangig on the streets. While still growing up my parents raised me, my brothers, sisters, and nieces and nephew. So my nephew came up and visit my mother. He found a great job and always asking his uncle, thats Deebo. My father always comeing home everyday and all ways fix his kids a hot plate. As we grown now my little sister went to college and found her a man and finally got married. My big brother found a jb and still help with our mother. As far for me i'm still in these streets and getting no help. I was always standing on the corner and selling weed. Eventually i got caught and was sent to jail. My mother bond me out and i stared going to church to get a better life leave all the tragedy behind went to job court.

Cast:
Mary MOM
Anthony Father
Jerry Nephew
Airielle Niece
Joshua Deebo

0 comments: