CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

If I were a month I would be: September

If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday

If I were a time of day I would be: 1:00pm

If I were a sea animal I would be: Whale

If I were a historical figure I would be: Dr. King

If I were a stone or gem, I would be: Sapphire

If I were a bird, I would be: Cardinal

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Dandelion

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Rain

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Baritone

If I were an animal, I would be: Lion

If I were a color, I would be: Red

If I were an emotion, I would be: Glad

If I were a vegetable, I would be: Beans

If I were a sound, I would be: Bass

If I were a car, I would be: Caprice

If I were a song, I would be: Always Strapped

If I were a movie, I would be: Friday after Next

If I were a food, I would be: Chicken

If I were a place, I would be: ATL

If I were a material or fabric, I would be: Silk

If I were a scent, I would be: Citrus Tropicana

If I were a word, I would be: Money

If I were a subject in school I would be: P E

If I were a comic book character I would be: Spiderman

If I were a shape I would be: 5 point Star

0 comments: